One of the best ways to explore the British Virgin Islands is from the water.
The British Virgin Islands is known as the “Natures Little Secret”. One of the best ways to Explore our islands are from the water. The Water Taxi is more than just a boat ride. Our Captain is well versed in the area and the many attractions that can be viewed from the water.
Red Hook, St. Thomas to West End, Tortola
Red Hook, St. Thomas to Nanny Cay, Tortola
Red Hook, St. Thomas to Road Town, Tortola
Red Hook, St. Thomas to Cooper Island
Red Hook, St. Thomas to Peter Island
Red Hook, St. Thomas to Scrub Island
West End, Tortola to Red Hook, St. Thomas
Nanny Cay, Tortola to Red Hook, St. Thomas
Road Town, Tortola to Red Hook, St. Thomas
Cooper Island to Red Hook, St. Thomas
Peter Island to Red Hook, St. Thomas
Scrub Island to Red Hook, St. Thomas
- Minimum 2hr rental
- Delivery or Collection of Vessel $100
- $1,000.00 Refundable Damage Deposit
- Beverages provided
- Drinking water
- Light refreshments
- Large Coleman cooler
- Dry storage
- Freshwater rinse
- Stereo/Bluetooth /Ipod/MP3
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Security Insurance $25.00 per day (optional)
- Price does not include fuel
- Special requests are entertained for an earlier or later charter.
Village Cay Marina is where we are located but we’re also flexible depending on a variety of things, just ask the Captain.
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00pm
Excursion Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
You can also talk with the Captain and/or his first mate as office hours can also be flexible to guest schedules.
Returns to original departure point
- + $70/Person BVI fees. Cash only. Please note that gov’t BVI fees may be higher on the day of your charter.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Your captain will meet you between 8:30 and 9 AM
- Pick up can be arranged for most locations
- Your passport if you plan on traveling to the British Virgin Islands
- Please remove footwear before boarding the boat
- We offer awesome sun shirts to remember your trip by
- HAVE TONS OF FUN!
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Sunshine Power Boat requires 24-hour notice for cancellation, no-show or postponement. Cancellations, no-shows or postponements received thereafter will incur a 20% charge of the total sum of the booking.
Inclement Weather Policy
Sunshine Powerboat Rentals reserves the exclusive right to cancel scheduled rentals due to unsafe weather conditions and other fortuitous factors. In such event, you will receive a full credit to rebook your reservation at another time. Be prepared to cruise the bay in the event of light rain or moderate conditions, it’s part of having fun and experiencing all that the British Virgin Islands has to offer! Dress appropriately to keep yourself and your colleagues as warm and dry as possible; and be prepared for some sea spray.
Renter and Passenger Conduct Policy
Renters must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license and credit card. Similar to car rental companies, we will also ask you to provide us with a copy of both. In the unlikely event that a renter or passenger becomes disruptive and endangers himself/herself and/or other renters/passengers on board, the vessel shall immediately return to the slip, the disruptive party removed, and rental contract with said party canceled with no payments refunded. Sunshine Powerboat Rentals reserves the right to disallow anyone that may be deemed as posing a threat/danger to vessel, self and/or passengers. Consequently, there will be no refund.
Book Your Water Taxi