Sources noted on TIPS
- Brian T. Melzer, 2011. ” the actual Costs of Credit Access: Evidence through the Payday Lending marketplace, ” The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 126(1), pages 517-555.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1978. ” Credit Rationing: problems and Questions, ” Journal of cash, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 170-183, May.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige Marta Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” pay day loans and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” United states Economic Review, United states Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 412-417, might.
- Sumit Agarwal & Paige M. Skiba & Jeremy Tobacman, 2009. ” payday advances and charge cards: New Liquidity and Credit Scoring Puzzles?, ” NBER performing Papers 14659, nationwide Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” performing papers 556, Massachusetts Institute of tech (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1992. ” The economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Papers 157, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson class – Development Studies.
- Timothy Besley & Stephen Coate & Glenn Loury, 1992. ” The Economics of Rotating Savings and Credit Associations, ” Boston University – Institute for Economic Development 24, Boston University, Institute for Economic developing.
- Besley, T. & Coate, S. & Loury, G., 1990. ” The Economics Of Rotating Savings And Credit Associations, ” Papers 149, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson Class – Development Studies.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and preserving: The Long-Term results of twelfth grade Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” NBER Working Papers 6085, National Bureau of Economic analysis, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Daniel M. Garrett & Dean M. Maki, 1997. ” Education and preserving: The long-lasting ramifications of senior school Financial Curriculum Mandates, ” Working Papers 97012, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher L. Foote & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Paul S. Willen, 2008. ” Negative equity and property property foreclosure: concept and proof, ” Public Policy Discussion Paper 08-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Norman Loayza, 1999. ” Financial Intermediation and Growth: Causality and Causes, ” Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 56, Central Bank of Chile.
- Levine, Ross & Loayza, Norman & Beck, Thorsten, 1999. ” Financial intermediation and development: Causality and results in, ” Policy Research Working Paper Series 2059, the planet Bank.
- John Gathergood, 2012. ” Self-Control, Financial Literacy and Consumer Over-Indebtedness, ” Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. ” Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity, ” Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. June 91(3), pages 401-419.
- Jonathan Zinman, 2008. ” limiting credit access: home study proof on impacts all over Oregon price limit, ” performing Papers 08-32, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 2008.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2008. ” Can A islamic type of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status associated with Underprivileged?, ” Papers on Economics of Religion 08/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic reputation for the University of Granada.
- M. Shahid Ebrahim, 2009. ” Can A islamic style of housing Finance Cooperative Elevate the Economic Status associated with the Underprivileged?, ” Post-Print hal-00723634, HAL.
- Marianne Bertrand & Adair Morse, 2009. ” Suggestions http://www.internet-loannow.net/payday-loans-nv Disclosure, Cognitive Biases and Payday Borrowing, ” Working Papers 2009-007, Becker Friedman Institute for analysis In Economics.
More info on this product
- D14 – Microeconomics – – Domestic Behavior – – – Domestic Preserving; Private Finance
- G29 – Financial Economics – – Financial Institutions and Services – – – Other
- G32 – Financial Economics – – business Finance and Governance – – – funding Policy; Financial danger and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Z12 – Other Special Subjects – – Social Economics – – – Faith
All product on this web site has been provRePEc: bng: wpaper: 12008. See general information on just how to correct material in RePEc.
For those who have authored this product and so are perhaps not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage one to get it done right here. This permits to connect your profile for this product. Moreover it lets you accept possible citations to this product that people are uncertain about.
Knowing of lacking products citing that one, you can easily assist us producing those links with the addition of the appropriate recommendations in the same manner as above, for each refering product. You may also want to check the “citations” tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation if you are a registered author of this item.
Take note that modifications usually takes a month or more to filter through the many RePEc solutions.